GOOD RIDDANCE 2023 - GOD DAMN YOU 2023!!!
Big Bad Bombastic Bob
2024-01-01 08:31:49 UTC
2023 ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!

We had Biden-Flation, Economic Chaos, Cancel CUlture, ILLEGAL Alien
Invasion, CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, puunishing SELF DEFENSR, and ABUSING the
legal system for POLITICAL REASONS.

If the USA is destroyed, SO GOES THE WORLD!

GOOD RIDDANCE 2023!!!

GOD DAMN YOU 2023 and EVERONE who MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!

We need to FIX this.

TRUMP 2024!!!
Auric__
2024-01-02 05:34:43 UTC
Post by Big Bad Bombastic Bob
2023 ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!
We had Biden-Flation, Economic Chaos, Cancel CUlture, ILLEGAL Alien
Invasion, CRIME, LAWLESSNESS, puunishing SELF DEFENSR, and ABUSING the
legal system for POLITICAL REASONS.
If the USA is destroyed, SO GOES THE WORLD!
GOOD RIDDANCE 2023!!!
GOD DAMN YOU 2023 and EVERONE who MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!
We need to FIX this.
Agreed, all of the above. But all that started well before 2023.
Post by Big Bad Bombastic Bob
TRUMP 2024!!!
Just between you and me, I don't think he has a chance. Consider 2020.
--
I really wanted a phone until I got one and remembered it's a
communication device and I hate talking to people.