The Void
Auric__
2022-04-13 21:19:13 UTC
Yeah, total non-sequitur subject line.

I've been offline a few months. Again. I moved a few hundred miles from my
old place. Population about 1/30 that of the old place. It has the word
"city" in the name but that's kind of a joke. No really good internet, even
cell signals are crap around here.

So... did I miss anything?
--
- I can explain.
- I will pay you not to.
Big Bad Bombastic Bob
2022-04-14 18:20:17 UTC
Post by Auric__
Yeah, total non-sequitur subject line.
I've been offline a few months. Again. I moved a few hundred miles from my
old place. Population about 1/30 that of the old place. It has the word
"city" in the name but that's kind of a joke. No really good internet, even
cell signals are crap around here.
So... did I miss anything?
I think the world rebooted in your absence. Other than that, just the
usual.
--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"
Auric__
2022-04-14 22:30:51 UTC
Post by Big Bad Bombastic Bob
Post by Auric__
Yeah, total non-sequitur subject line.
I've been offline a few months. Again. I moved a few hundred miles from
my old place. Population about 1/30 that of the old place. It has the
word "city" in the name but that's kind of a joke. No really good
internet, even cell signals are crap around here.
So... did I miss anything?
I think the world rebooted in your absence. Other than that, just the
usual.
I don't think I'd call what's been going on as anything remotely related to
"usual."
--
- Are you gonna disappear into thin air again?
- I think I'll use your front door.
Big Bad Bombastic Bob