Ping: Big Bad Bombastic Bob
Auric__
2023-03-02 03:14:28 UTC
(I feel kinda silly putting all of that in the subject line, but still.)

I'm hoping that you're still around. It's been another few weeks. Respond if
you're able.
Insufficient facts always invites danger.
Bombastic Bob
2023-11-26 22:18:49 UTC
had to get a new news server. Using eternal-september.org now
Bombastic Bob
2023-11-26 22:54:39 UTC
Post by Auric__
(I feel kinda silly putting all of that in the subject line, but still.)
I'm hoping that you're still around. It's been another few weeks. Respond if
you're able.
still working out my settings. looks like the "alt.hackers" hack does
not work with this one rither
Big Bad Bombastic Bob
2023-11-26 23:00:10 UTC
Post by Auric__
(I feel kinda silly putting all of that in the subject line, but still.)
I'm hoping that you're still around. It's been another few weeks. Respond if
you're able.
ah, better now!

yeah deja-news costs $ and aioe.org stopped working. When I dumped
Earthlink I needed to dind another USENET server. Still cannot post to
'alt.hackers' with eternal september but eventually I'll figure out a
way, heh
Auric__
2023-11-27 05:46:53 UTC
Post by Big Bad Bombastic Bob
Post by Auric__
(I feel kinda silly putting all of that in the subject line, but still.)
I'm hoping that you're still around. It's been another few weeks.
Respond if you're able.
ah, better now!
yeah deja-news costs $ and aioe.org stopped working. When I dumped
Earthlink I needed to dind another USENET server. Still cannot post to
'alt.hackers' with eternal september but eventually I'll figure out a
way, heh
Glad to see you're still looking down at the dirt and not up at the dirt. I
was rather concerned about your extended silence. Did some meatspace stalking
but got no conclusive answers about the status of your mortality. Guess I was
having flashbacks to when we lost Gandalf Parker.
--
Of COURSE your answer was the only one I sought,
for you were the ONLY reason I asked the question!